Worksite wastewater treatment systems
Sheet metal work and welding of the hydraulic structures are performed directly inside the container. Waterproofing is ensured by a seal made of special coatings that constitutes a perfectly monolithic block. It prevents water from coming into contact with the structures. The Coatings’ properties are always chosen in accordance with the project’s specifics (Health compliance certificate, WRAS, aggressiveness of reagents or water, etc.).
The advantages of Nomado’s solutions
- Cost-effective alternative to civil engineering infrastructures and buried facilities
- Systems that can be reused and relocated
(worksite bungalows, industrial reorganisation, end of concession)
- Portable investment
- Possibility to rent, buy back or lease with option to purchase
- In-situ production or treatment
Operational and environmental benefits
- Multimodal transportation (rail, road, sea, air…)
- Simple, fast installation and commissioning
- Maintenance by our technicians possible
- Easy, rapid dismantling upon project completion
- Reduction in carbon footprint
- Worksite hazards reduced
Quality and HSE
- Treatment process adaptable to discharge standards
- Design in accordance with country standards and regulations
- Pre-built and factory tested
- Anticipation of the possibility of deteriorated operating conditions (scenario analysis)
- Targeted oversizing of critical equipment (pumps, motors, etc.)
- Specific job site conditions taken into account (heat, sand, sea, etc.)
Versatile and adaptable
- “Plug & play” design
- Possibility of adding a unit in the event of a variation in load or flow rate
- Can be integrated into an existing facility
The units fit perfectly into the organization of the worksite.
Worksites often have limited infrastructure.
A wastewater treatment system is critical to preserve the environment but also for obvious hygiene and health reasons.
Great savings can be generated when the usage of sewer-cleaning trucks is combined with the installation of a Nomado unit. Return on investment is on the order of a few months.
Country regulations and specific area criteria are built into the design of the treatment system in order to ensure compliance of its discharge.
So that the wastewater treatment system’s discharge complies with regulatory standards, these are taken into account right from the design stage:
- French ordinance of 21st of July 2015 on municipal and private wastewater sanitation facilities, with the exception of private wastewater treatment systems receiving a raw organic pollution load equal to or lower than 1.2kg/day of BOD₅
- Impact studies
- French Water Law filing
- SAGE (french water resources planning and management procedures)
- SDAGE (french water resources planning and management strategy)
Drafting and filing regulatory documentation is an integral part of our value added: whether it is a SPANC application, a filing or an authorization request under the French Water Law.
Tell us about your project
21, Boulevard du Capitaine Gèze
13014 MARSEILLE – FRANCE
+33 (0)4 84 89 52 42