Treating pharmaceutical and cosmetic effluents
A solution adapted to specific requirements.
The requirements in treating pharmaceutical and cosmetic effluents vary greatly due to the quantity and quality of effluent. Each type of effluent is unique. Some are biodegrable or cannot be broken down, alkaline or acid, at an ambient or warm temperature, loaded with SS (suspended solids) or dissolved pollutants.
Some types of effluent contain hazardous substances and micropollutants whose discharge is prohibited: endocrine disruptors, nanomaterials, biocides, carcinogenic or mutagenic substances, PBT (persistent, bioaccumulative and toxic) substances and vPvB (very persistent and very bioaccumulative).
In Europe, the use of these substances is controlled by ECHA (European Chemical Agency) who’s REACH Department (Registration Evaluation Authorisation and Restriction of Chemicals) establishes the restrictions and the precautions in use. Through its treatment solutions, Nomado provides support to industrials in the pharmaceutical and cosmetic sectors whilst protecting people and the environment.
For our industrial clients, treating water is an activity that is unproductive, costly and does not generate revenue. Nomado’s mission is to transform these water issues into factors of commercial competitiveness, brand image and profitability.
To perform this transition, Nomado builds win-win partnerships with its clients and assists each of them by providing cutting-edge and customised services worldwide:
- Preparation of regulatory documents
- Technico-economic studies
- Consulting in the optimisation of existing facilities
- Consulting on water and environmental management
- Operation and Maintenance
- Rental and leasing of mobile units
Sheet metal work and welding of the hydraulic structures are performed directly inside the container. Waterproofing is ensured by a seal made of special coatings that constitutes a perfectly monolithic block. It prevents water from coming into contact with the structures. The Coatings’ properties are always chosen in accordance with the project’s specifics (Health compliance certificate, WRAS, aggressiveness of reagents or water, etc.).
The advantages of Nomado’s solutions
- Cost-effective alternative to civil engineering infrastructures and buried facilities
- Systems that can be reused and relocated
(worksite bungalows, industrial reorganisation, end of concession)
- Portable investment
- Possibility to rent, buy back or lease with option to purchase
- In-situ production or treatment
Operational and environmental benefits
- Multimodal transportation (rail, road, sea, air…)
- Simple, fast installation and commissioning
- Maintenance by our technicians possible
- Easy, rapid dismantling upon project completion
- Reduction in carbon footprint
- Worksite hazards reduced
Quality and HSE
- Treatment process adaptable to discharge standards
- Design in accordance with country standards and regulations
- Pre-built and factory tested
- Anticipation of the possibility of deteriorated operating conditions (scenario analysis)
- Targeted oversizing of critical equipment (pumps, motors, etc.)
- Specific job site conditions taken into account (heat, sand, sea, etc.)
Versatile and adaptable
- “Plug & play” design
- Possibility of adding a unit in the event of a variation in load or flow rate
- Can be integrated into an existing facility
Tell us about your project
21 Boulevard du Capitaine Gèze
13014 MARSEILLE FRANCE
+33 (0) 7 83 64 55 33