Filtration may be conducted using gravity in open bed systems or under pressure in closed filter systems.
Sheet metal work and welding of the hydraulic structures are performed directly inside the container. Waterproofing is ensured by a seal made of special coatings that constitutes a perfectly monolithic block. It prevents water from coming into contact with the structures. The Coatings’ properties are always chosen in accordance with the project’s specifics (Health compliance certificate, WRAS, aggressiveness of reagents or water, etc.).
The advantages of Nomado’s solutions
- Cost-effective alternative to civil engineering infrastructures and
- Systems that can be reused and relocated
(worksite bungalows, industrial reorganisation, end of concession)
- Portable investment
- Possibility to rent, buy back or lease with option to purchase
- In-situ production or treatment
Operational and environmental benefits
- Multimodal transportation (rail, road, sea, air…)
- Simple, fast installation and commissioning
- Maintenance by our technicians possible
- Easy, rapid dismantling upon project completion
- Reduction in carbon footprint
- Worksite hazards reduced
Quality and HSE
- Treatment process adaptable to discharge standards
- Design in accordance with country standards and regulations
- Pre-built and factory tested
- Anticipation of the possibility of deteriorated operating conditions (scenario analysis)
- Targeted oversizing of critical equipment (pumps, motors, etc.)
- Specific job site conditions taken into account (heat, sand, sea, etc.)
Versatile and adaptable
- “Plug&play” design
- Possibility of adding a unit in the event of a variation in load or flow rate
- Can be integrated into an existing facility
Understanding how filtration works
Even though raw water has been pre-treated, most of the time it still contains suspended solids.
To efficiently remove these remaining particles, sand filtration is frequently utilized. Filtration may be done by using gravity in an open bed system or under pressure in closed filter systems.
Filter clogging is monitored by pressure or level transmitters that
control backwash cleaning cycles that remove solids which periodically accumulate. Wash water is treated separately.
Tell us about your project
21, Boulevard du Capitaine Gèze
13014 MARSEILLE – FRANCE
+33 (0)4 84 89 52 42