Chemical and petrochemical effluent
A solution adapted to specific requirements.
The chemical industry covers very diverse business activities: inorganic chemistry, organic chemistry, plant health, speciality chemicals and petrochemicals. All these activities consume and discharge large quantities of water whose quality varies.
Each type of effluent is specific. Some are biodegradable or cannot be broken down, alkaline or acid, at an ambient or warm temperature, loaded with SS (suspended solids) or dissolved pollutants.
In Europe, the use of these substances is controlled by ECHA (European Chemical Agency) who’s REACH Department (Registration Evaluation Authorisation and Restriction of Chemicals) establishes the restrictions and the precautions in use.
Through its treatment solutions, Nomado provides support to industrials in the chemical and petrochemical sectors whilst protecting people and the environment. We offer solutions for managing all water sources in your industrial facility:
- Process water
- Industrial wastewater
- Cooling water
- Sludge treatment
Each plant generally manufactures a large and specific range of products with the subsequent effect of varying the quality and quantity of effluent to be treated.
Nomado can assist its clients in all these issues and can provide suitable solutions for each project.
Sheet metal work and welding of the hydraulic structures are performed directly inside the container. Waterproofing is ensured by a seal made of special coatings that constitutes a perfectly monolithic block. It prevents water from coming into contact with the structures. The Coatings’ properties are always chosen in accordance with the project’s specifics (Health compliance certificate, WRAS, aggressiveness of reagents or water, etc.).
The advantages of Nomado’s solutions
- Cost-effective alternative to civil engineering infrastructures and buried facilities
- Systems that can be reused and relocated
(worksite bungalows, industrial reorganisation, end of concession)
- Portable investment
- Possibility to rent, buy back or lease with option to purchase
- In-situ production or treatment
Operational and environmental benefits
- Multimodal transportation (rail, road, sea, air…)
- Simple, fast installation and commissioning
- Maintenance by our technicians possible
- Easy, rapid dismantling upon project completion
- Reduction in carbon footprint
- Worksite hazards reduced
Quality and HSE
- Treatment process adaptable to discharge standards
- Design in accordance with country standards and regulations
- Pre-built and factory tested
- Anticipation of the possibility of deteriorated operating conditions (scenario analysis)
- Targeted oversizing of critical equipment (pumps, motors, etc.)
- Specific job site conditions taken into account (heat, sand, sea, etc.)
Versatile and adaptable
- “Plug & play” design
- Possibility of adding a unit in the event of a variation in load or flow rate
- Can be integrated into an existing facility
Tell us about your project
21 Boulevard du Capitaine Gèze
13014 MARSEILLE FRANCE
+33 (0) 7 83 64 55 33