Hotel and campsite wastewater treatment systems
Sheet metal work and welding of the hydraulic structures are performed directly inside the container. Waterproofing is ensured by a seal made of special coatings that constitutes a perfectly monolithic block. It prevents water from coming into contact with the structures. The Coatings’ properties are always chosen in accordance with the project’s specifics (Health compliance certificate, WRAS, aggressiveness of reagents or water, etc.).
The advantages of Nomado’s solutions
- Cost-effective alternative to civil engineering infrastructures and buried facilities
- Systems that can be reused and relocated
(worksite bungalows, industrial reorganisation, end of concession)
- Portable investment
- Possibility to rent, buy back or lease with option to purchase
- In-situ production or treatment
Operational and environmental benefits
- Multimodal transportation (rail, road, sea, air…)
- Simple, fast installation and commissioning
- Maintenance by our technicians possible
- Easy, rapid dismantling upon project completion
- Reduction in carbon footprint
- Worksite hazards reduced
Quality and HSE
- Treatment process adaptable to discharge standards
- Design in accordance with country standards and regulations
- Pre-built and factory tested
- Anticipation of the possibility of deteriorated operating conditions (scenario analysis)
- Targeted oversizing of critical equipment (pumps, motors, etc.)
- Specific job site conditions taken into account (heat, sand, sea, etc.)
Versatile and adaptable
- “Plug & play” design
- Possibility of adding a unit in the event of a variation in load or flow rate
- Can be integrated into an existing facility
A solution that is perfectly suited for its use.
Our value proposition
With a Nomado unit:
- Savings are made compared to buried micro-systems or reed bed filters.
- The footprint is reduced, the freed space can be reallocated to extra pitches or additional equipment.
- The system is scalable: increasing its capacity is easy if the campsite grows.
- The treatment units can be moved so the campsite can rearrange its layout.
- Above ground solutions are not necessarily permanent fixtures which opens several financing options (leasing with an option to purchase, long term rental, …)
- If pertinent we can supply underground systems.
- We can also design an upgraded system that blends new and existing equipment.
So that the wastewater treatment system’s discharge complies with regulatory standards, these are taken into account right from the design stage:
- French ordinance of 21st of July 2015 on municipal and private wastewater sanitation facilities, with the exception of private wastewater treatment systems receiving a raw organic pollution load equal to or lower than 1.2kg/day of BOD₅
- Impact studies
- French Water Law filing
- SAGE (french water resources planning and management procedures)
- SDAGE (french water resources planning and management strategy)
Drafting and filing regulatory documentation is an integral part of our value added: whether it is a SPANC application, a filing or an authorization request under the French Water Law.
Tell us about your project
21, Boulevard du Capitaine Gèze
13014 MARSEILLE – FRANCE
+33 (0)4 84 89 52 42