Drinking water and process water production
Even though raw water is pretreated, most of the time it still contains suspended matter.
This is a standard pre-treatment process for drinking water enabling most of the suspended solids to be removed.
Porosity of activated carbon is very high allowing it to have a very significant surface area in contact with water.
To treat water containing a NRBC pollutant, reverse osmosis is the most effective method.
To remove iron and manganese from water, we use a method combining oxidation, catalysis, and filter retention.
Borehole water or intake water may be polluted by dissolved substances.
To maintain its properties and withstand colonisation by micro-organisms water must be disinfected.
Depending on the situation, we adapt the operating pressure and pore size of our equipment.
Filtration may be conducted using gravity in open bed systems or under pressure in closed filter systems.
Seawater accounts for more than 95% of water resources on the planet. In some areas it is the only resource available to produce drinking water.
Surface water and borehole water are defined as brackish when they contain dissolved salts.
Adjusting to the available resource
The advantages of Nomado’s solutions
- Cost-effective alternative to civil engineering infrastructures and
- Systems that can be reused and relocated
(worksite bungalows, industrial reorganisation, end of concession)
- Portable investment
- Possibility to rent, buy back or lease with option to purchase
- In-situ production or treatment
Operational and environmental benefits
- Multimodal transportation (rail, road, sea, air…)
- Simple, fast installation and commissioning
- Maintenance by our technicians possible
- Easy, rapid dismantling upon project completion
- Reduction in carbon footprint
- Worksite hazards reduced
Quality and HSE
- Treatment process adaptable to discharge standards
- Design in accordance with country standards and regulations
- Pre-built and factory tested
- Anticipation of the possibility of deteriorated operating conditions (scenario analysis)
- Targeted oversizing of critical equipment (pumps, motors, etc.)
- Specific job site conditions taken into account (heat, sand, sea, etc.)
Versatile and adaptable
- “Plug&play” design
- Possibility of adding a unit in the event of a variation in load or flow rate
- Can be integrated into an existing facility
Tell us about your project
21 Boulevard du Capitaine Gèze
13014 MARSEILLE FRANCE
+33 (0) 7 83 64 55 33