A solution adapted to specific requirements.
This is why during rainfall events these elements trickle and mix with stormwater generating pollution.
Stormwater is subject to regulations and is required to be treated before being discharged into the natural environment.
First, effluent needs to be characterised in order to determine the level of pollution. The main pollutants present in stormwater being hydrocarbons and SS (suspended solids), Nomado provides hydrocarbon separating facilities and particle settling tanks.
Then an analysis of the worksite is carried out because often, depending on the terrain, a single treatment facility is not the most appropriate answer. Thanks to this study, an optimised treatment solution can be selected and implemented: containerised or dispersed.
Polluted stormwater is channelled and cleaned through the treatment process, ready to be discharged into the natural environment.
Nomado has significant experience in studying, sizing and constructing these treatment systems. We can assist you.
Sheet metal work and welding of the hydraulic structures are performed directly inside the container. Waterproofing is ensured by a seal made of special coatings that constitutes a perfectly monolithic block. It prevents water from coming into contact with the structures. The Coatings’ properties are always chosen in accordance with the project’s specifics (Health compliance certificate, WRAS, aggressiveness of reagents or water, etc.).
The advantages of Nomado’s solutions
- Cost-effective alternative to civil engineering infrastructures and buried facilities
- Systems that can be reused and relocated
(worksite bungalows, industrial reorganisation, end of concession)
- Portable investment
- Possibility to rent, buy back or lease with option to purchase
- In-situ production or treatment
Operational and environmental benefits
- Multimodal transportation (rail, road, sea, air…)
- Simple, fast installation and commissioning
- Maintenance by our technicians possible
- Easy, rapid dismantling upon project completion
- Reduction in carbon footprint
- Worksite hazards reduced
Quality and HSE
- Treatment process adaptable to discharge standards
- Design in accordance with country standards and regulations
- Pre-built and factory tested
- Anticipation of the possibility of deteriorated operating conditions (scenario analysis)
- Targeted oversizing of critical equipment (pumps, motors, etc.)
- Specific job site conditions taken into account (heat, sand, sea, etc.)
Versatile and adaptable
- “Plug & play” design
- Possibility of adding a unit in the event of a variation in load or flow rate
- Can be integrated into an existing facility
Tell us about your project
21 Boulevard du Capitaine Gèze
13014 MARSEILLE FRANCE
+33 (0) 7 83 64 55 33