Civil engineering and construction industry requirements
Managing concrete laitance
Concrete laitance is the water required to clean, concrete mixer trucks, skips and pumps.
This water is loaded with aggregates, sand, concrete and fine particles.
To optimise and simplify the treatment of this cleaning water, Nomado offers a containerised and compact solution. It fist treats large elements via a scrubber followed by the fine particles contained in the water thanks to a combination of two reagents that trigger coagulation and then flocculation. Finally, clarification completes the treatment.
Managing wastewater from a worksite
This is wastewater linked to human activity at a worksite. When it is not possible to connect up to an urban wastewater network, worksite water needs to be treated so that it can be discharged into the natural environment.
A wastewater treatment (WWT) system is required for the worksite. Nomado can provide a modular, containerised WWT system according to a worksite’s requirements in population equivalent (PE).
This is water from storms which, as it drains away, leaches the worksite and in so doing contains suspended solids (SS) and hydrocarbons. The most important stage is the channelling of stormwater so that it can be sent to a treatment facility. These facilities are generally comprised of a settling tank and hydrocarbon separator.
Sheet metal work and welding of the hydraulic structures are performed directly inside the container. Waterproofing is ensured by a seal made of special coatings that constitutes a perfectly monolithic block. It prevents water from coming into contact with the structures. The Coatings’ properties are always chosen in accordance with the project’s specifics (Health compliance certificate, WRAS, aggressiveness of reagents or water, etc.).
The advantages of Nomado’s solutions
- Cost-effective alternative to civil engineering infrastructures and buried facilities
- Systems that can be reused and relocated
(worksite bungalows, industrial reorganisation, end of concession)
- Portable investment
- Possibility to rent, buy back or lease with option to purchase
- In-situ production or treatment
Operational and environmental benefits
- Multimodal transportation (rail, road, sea, air…)
- Simple, fast installation and commissioning
- Maintenance by our technicians possible
- Easy, rapid dismantling upon project completion
- Reduction in carbon footprint
- Worksite hazards reduced
Quality and HSE
- Treatment process adaptable to discharge standards
- Design in accordance with country standards and regulations
- Pre-built and factory tested
- Anticipation of the possibility of deteriorated operating conditions (scenario analysis)
- Targeted oversizing of critical equipment (pumps, motors, etc.)
- Specific job site conditions taken into account (heat, sand, sea, etc.)
Versatile and adaptable
- “Plug & play” design
- Possibility of adding a unit in the event of a variation in load or flow rate
- Can be integrated into an existing facility
Tell us about your project
21 Boulevard du Capitaine Gèze
13014 MARSEILLE FRANCE
+33 (0) 7 83 64 55 33